Are you looking for a change in your breakfast routine? If you’d like a healthy, sweet breakfast that’s full of goodness, you just have to try one of these delicious honey-sweetened breakfast bowls. They’re the perfect way to start your day!
Honey Breakfast Bowl
- 1 banana
- 1 cup milk of choice (can be substituted with yogurt if desired)
- 3 Tablespoons of nut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons Paradis Valley Honey
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or water to thin as desired
- 1/2 cup ice
- Fresh fruit such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, peaches, banana slices, etc.
- Chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut
- Breakfast cereal
Combine all of the ingredients in the blender and blend them until smooth.
Then, pour the smoothie into a bowl.
Garnish with the toppings of your choice and enjoy!
We think these breakfast bowls provide the perfect combination of sweetness and comfort with that punch of energy you need at the start of your day.
Plus, these breakfast bowls are full of healthy ingredients. You get a great dose of protein with the nut butter and yogurt. And, did you know that our raw honey is packed with natural antioxidants which are important for your health?
Try one of these breakfast bowls out, then join us on social media (we’re on Facebook and Instagram!) and let us know how you like it! We’d love to hear the buzz from you.