These wholesome morning glory muffins are my very favorite muffin variety. These are:
- dairy free
- sugar free
- healthier and wholesome
- satisfying and hearty
- the perfect on-the-go snack
- KID-APPROVED! (happy dance!)
These easy and tasty muffins are a glorious way to start any day. They combine the great taste and chewy texture of carrots with the wonderful flavors of apple, coconut, and cinnamon.
In this recipe I’m using my favourite honey from “Paradis Valley Honey“. I’m all about supporting local companies and this is my go-to honey! They have raw honey and a raw passion for serving the peace country.
Morning Glory Muffins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
- Tupperware Silicone Forms
- Thatsa® Bowl
- Tupperware Grate Master System w/ Grater Cone
- 3 pcs eggs large
- 1 pc apple peeled and grated
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2½ cups almond flour
- 2-3 tbsp “Paradis Valley” honey to add sweetness
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all dry ingredients and add in grated carrots and apples
- In a separate bowl, crack eggs to make sure no shell gets included into the batter. Add cinnamon and “Paradis Valley” honey. Whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold the batter.
- Transfer the batter into the Tupperware Silicone Forms using a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Let it cool in a cooling rack before serving.
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipesAlso, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!